Just out of interest....

TimmyC

So my site has all the header tags, submitted it to google, bing & yahoo (although I'm not sure if I got anything to put in the head) and alexa ranking. Im now linking some of the sites designed by me with my site, im working on a blog to link with the site.

Now here is my point, ive applied to some free directory listings, Hotfrog, Free index, Cylex and more. But whenever i sign on to analytics or google webmaster, it has a bit that says links to your site, and none of the listings has come on, altho ive done the same on my brothers site, leicestercleaners.com and it seems to be fine!

Any ideas? ...

It can take time for links to appear in the Google tools and even then sometimes not all the links are shown. You can try some other tools such as Link Diagnosis or Yahoo site explorer.

It does take some time you just have to be patient with it, this is the same for me with errors showing up on webmaster tool it is frustrating but what can you do

I've been posting on here for a month and the site isn't cited by Google as a link or as containing my url. It either will or won't in future, who knows. :icon_wink:

Do you know - I went and checked WMT and there is one there from this forum. Perhaps I should go out and celebrate.
The only question that you should ask is 'am I showing up on page 1 for my chosen keywords?'.

Instead of using google analytics or webmaster tools try going directly to google and searching link:www.yoursite.com this will show you the links going to your website. It is not accurate but it may show some of your backlinks before they show up in your google account.

Hi,

heres a very effective seo service I'm providing (pm me)

· 1 article per 100 posts (spun for unique submissions)

· All blogs on unique IP addresses

· Up to 3 URLs per order

· 1 anchor per URL (this is what makes it effective -trust me)

· Your posts will appear as a new page on the blog (example: theblog.com/your-new-post)

· Full report with live links to all of your blog posts

Pricing:

100 Blog Posts to 100 Unique IP Domains (1 article spun): £45

Time: Around one week

200 Blog Posts to 200 Unique IP Domains (2 articles spun):£75

Time: Around one to two weeks week

400 Blog Posts to 400 Unique IP Domains (4 articles spun):£150

Time: Two to Four Weeks

600 Blog Posts to 600 Unique IP Domains (6 articles spun):£225

Time: Four to Six Weeks
Regards

To find out the exact results you may use the tools provided by the SEOMoz site. Their tools are really effective and accurate.

Back