Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just launched a new spoof NSA website/twitter

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Xenonsoft, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hi all,

Just a brief one from me (been a while). Myself and a friend of mine are a bit geeky, we came up with the idea of a website that simply asked the question 'Are the NSA watching me?' and answered with an obvious 'yes'.

Most people won't understand or find it funny, but for those easily amused it's online at

Also, we've launched a twitter account alongside, @rNSAwatchingme

Feel free to follow along, tweet or share or plain ignore. For those extra geeky, check out the source code, if using Chrome press F12. Other little easter eggs are on there, but I won't let you know where to find them.

Horacedrog likes this.
  2. I love the design :p
    Seriously though, I did laugh. Don't think we've ever met but nice to see you around on the forums again :)
  3. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Haha, thanks Sean. Had the idea in bed one night and texted a mate, he laughed so we thought why not.
    Thanks for the (re)welcome.

Also, I just looked at your site, I like the clean simple design. Noticed you're from West Sussex, I'm living in Horsham at the mo, anywhere nearby?
  4. Haha fair enough :) It'll be interesting to see how much of a response you get!
    Thanks for the comments about my site :) I'm about 20 miles south of you, I live in Worthing!
  5. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Ah I see! I'm often down there as the Church I'm part of in Horsham recently launched a new one down there. Haven't seen a lot of Worthing, just the town centre, the beach and the leisure centre (where the Church meets). Seems a nice place though!
  6. Ahh I see, that's cool :) Can't say I've been up to Horsham much recently I'm afraid!
    To be honest with you, there's not a whole lot of Worthing to see. We've got a big pier, a bowling alley, a very small go karting track and two mediocre cinemas. Oh we have a small lake too, it's got a small train for children that runs around the edge.
    It is nice, although someone was attacked and shot with a crossbow a few weeks back. It's (usually) the perfect, stable environment you need for running a business!
  7. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Yeah, it's similar in Horsham (less the pier). Love the place but not a lot to do. We've got Crawley just up the road which has a bit more to offer, I guess you've got Brighton not too far away which can be the best of both worlds. Goring's quite nice in the summer too, often pop down there :)
  8. Yeah I'm really not a fan of travelling. I'd much rather live in a slightly bigger or smaller (with more countryside) city/village. I used to rent an apartment in Goring, it's a really nice area. Loved the garden we had in the summer!
    So what do you do these days?