Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just found a minute...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by lula, Dec 22, 2008.

1. lula

lula Senior Member

Hi Damien
    Just found a minute (while the kids are fighting) to post my introduction message – so thought I may as well do it in a reply to you! I've been freelancing from home for about a year (graphics and more recently web) after 15 years in studios/publishing and a rather long maternity break. I've only just started having my own clients, having helped out designer friends so far, and it's throwing up all sorts of queries about stuff I've forgotten or have never known (having been cosseted by working in a big company that had 'other departments' to do anything other than graphics). Oh, and I left work an expert in Quark. Bummer. So I'm now self-taught in InDesign and Dreamweaver (thanks heavens for Anyway, to all out there, expect a few daft questions from me soon...
  2. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Daft questions are by far the best ones, because so many peeps want to know the answers to them yet everyone else is to scared to ask them. IMO anyway.

Welcome anyway.

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi lula,

I hope you don't mind but I copied your post and Jaz's reply from Damien's thread into a new introduction thread for you :)

Welcome to Design Forums, and as Jaz says above no such thing as a daft question, I'm sure your knowledge in the studio/publishing and your time freelancing will be greatly appreciated around the forums, and hopefully we can help you out too!