Junior Digital Designer role in London

Tinamama

We’re looking for a highly motivated Junior Graphic Designer to complement our rapidly expanding creative team. You’ll bring creative flair to our marketing campaigns, excel as an inventive thinker and bring a positive energy to our busy studio in central London.

In this role you’ll:
  • Help develop strong creative concepts working across web, mobile, and online advertising including social media
  • Create promotional material and external marketing
  • Work closely with the Senior Digital Designers and Studio Manager
  • Have good communication skills and be able to present your ideas to the team

You’ll have:
  • Exceptional creative skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
  • Strong type, colour and layout skills working with brand and campaign guidelines and a great eye for detail
  • Advanced skills using Adobe Creative Suite: Including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
  • Understanding of HTML and responsive design and a passion for innovative design and technologies
  • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Design, with marketing or agency based background
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills
  • Knowledge of betting industry would be great but not essential
Please contact me on +44 2038 900 200 or [email protected]

You are voluminous on what you require from a candidate, but say absolutely zero on what you are offering them or why they should choose to work for you...

Hi,

Thank you for your response, really appreciate it.

The salary range is between £25k-£30k/pa. Also there will be lots of opportunity for the right applicant to learn and develop within the role. There will be a landing page production part in this role, but opportunities will be given to be involved in the more creative aspects.

If you are interested, please send me your CV to my @alexmann email address and I will inform you about the client in more detail.

Kind regards,

Martina

Back