Javascript Slider + Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
After a quote please to do something very similar to...Stunning website design from £250. Chesterfield, Derbyshire....basically the slider at the top which has been done with WordPress › Smooth Slider « WordPress Plugins

Would want it for the homepage on Printing of Business Cards, Letterheads, Flyers > Stationery Direct replacing the 5 banners in the centre of the homepage, ideally a graphic to the left showing the product a brief description to the right with price and a link to the page in question.

If you look at the site above how they have displayed the business cards is a perfect example of what I am looking for. Need it to be completed from scratch as I have no time to produce graphics etc.

Not sure if it can go on an automatic rotation, open to suggestions of the best way to show the products.

Specific Requirements:
Cross Browser Friendly
W3C Validation
Must blend in with the current design of the site.

PM with prices please.

Cheers

Damon

After a quote please to do something very similar to...Stunning website design from £250. Chesterfield, Derbyshire....basically the slider at the top which has been done with WordPress › Smooth Slider « WordPress Plugins

I am pretty handy with this kind of jQuery animation. I can implement most of the common scripts, and also custom code animation by hand. See the banner on my Site Engine website for example of this.

I'll drop you a PM with my contact details and I can get some prices worked out for you.

I’ve sent you a private message, can you let me know how I compare regardless of the outcome.

Thanks

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back