• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

January Avatar Theme

What's the January Avatar theme going to be?

• Star Wars/Sci-Fi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'df' in Favourite Typeface

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Fav Xmas Present

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • New Years Resolution

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • James Cameron/Avatar (the film)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Self Portrait

• Photos of each other(?)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Favourite mode of Transport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Normal Avatars!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Staff member
Lets do star wars or space sci fi type theme seeing as we have the starwars clothing thread below this one :).

C

chrismitchell

LOL @ Levi.. that would end up being far too much black.. and lots of quotes like "something, something, dark side" LOL

I was just trying to remember if there was a decision from the other thread about this months Avatar, for next month :p :lol:

mrp2049

DF in your favourite font, you see I am offering suggestions that arent star wars related, despite my deep urge for star wars!

Anon.

I seem to remember there being a debate about a Star Wars / Sci Fi theme a few months ago which didn't go down well with a few people which is why we haven't had it....YET!! ;)

Maybe January can be an image depicting your New Years resolution...

Levi

Staff member
xxmissbirdyxx said:
or maybe they (I) just have a religion that doesn't include christmas and it associated sales pitch by every single store :rolleyes:
Also at a certain age, presents aren't really needed for christmas as 1) they're too expensive and 2) you can't buy them in the stores.

C

chrismitchell

I like the idea of new years resolutions in the form of an Avatar... I think thought that there will be many images of booze bottles and exercise equipment :lol:

tim

let's do each other

(i got amber HAHAHA)

sounds wrong but i mean like, get a picture of one of the other members and use that.

eg levi:

Levi

Staff member
now tim we all know thats you and the picture is even giving away your secret lust for classic beige case pcs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.