• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

James May - Lego House...

h_freezy

would have paid for a removal truck and put is in land near my house. That could be used as a children's community project....................

playhouse!

****ing useless boroughs can't even take it

Anon.

Yeah, I bet it looked even more impressive in person. I'm actually quite supprised Legoland didn't take it, surely it would have increased the number of visits they get. I would have gone and I don't have any kids to take!

Anon. said:
Yeah, I bet it looked even more impressive in person. I'm actually quite supprised Legoland didn't take it, surely it would have increased the number of visits they get. I would have gone and I don't have any kids to take!

Ditto, I'd have gone to see the house too :( Might even be able to lose my other half there, he's lego nut :D

Yeah i defo would of gone!

My friend is on a management graduate scheme, so she goes round to all of the different attractions with Merlin Entertainment like alton towers, dungeons, Tussauds etc. She's at lego at the moment i think and manages everyone in the little shops around the park. Don't think she has much say in the world of lego houses :(