Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

James May - Lego House...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Anon., Sep 23, 2009.

1. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

2. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

sad it's gone
  3. it is a shame that Legoland didn't buy it... :(
  4. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

would have paid for a removal truck and put is in land near my house. That could be used as a children's community project....................

****ing useless boroughs can't even take it
  5. sarah

sarah Member

that's sad, i would have loved to have seen that :( My friend works for legoland, im going to have words.
  6. is your friend high up in Legoland, Sarah? :)
  7. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Yeah, I bet it looked even more impressive in person. I'm actually quite supprised Legoland didn't take it, surely it would have increased the number of visits they get. I would have gone and I don't have any kids to take!
  8. Becky

Becky Member

Ditto, I'd have gone to see the house too :( Might even be able to lose my other half there, he's lego nut :D
  9. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

thats quality!
  10. sarah

sarah Member

Yeah i defo would of gone!

My friend is on a management graduate scheme, so she goes round to all of the different attractions with Merlin Entertainment like alton towers, dungeons, Tussauds etc. She's at lego at the moment i think and manages everyone in the little shops around the park. Don't think she has much say in the world of lego houses :(
  11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

sad times, I would have had it!
  12. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Haha i found this yday lol
  13. Greg

Greg Active Member

You found the lego cat AKA Fusker?!
  14. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

LOL! Yeah i wish - no the picture haha!