• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

J0ga

Hi!

I'm Bert Dierckens from Belgium. I'm 19 years old.
I'm studying Devine - digital design & media (Devine - digital design & media)

My hobby's are:

-Formule 1
-Red Bull
-Skateboarding

You can find me on:
dA
Facebook
Twitter

I'm also looking for someone of my age ( prefer female) to chat with (msn). Because I would love to improve my english. It's sucks right now so ...

Do you want to know something else? Just ask :)

J0GA

Thanks Typo and glenwheeler

Predictions .. Well I think schumacher will be champ. But I want Vettel for champ :p
I also think Alonso will do good, now he's with ferrari.

But I think this is the most difficult season to make predicitions ... There are so many changes ... :p

It will be fun though!

EDIT: thanks Aarlev! Yeah, Red Bull as the drink, Red Bull in F1, Red Bull in skateboarding, Red Bull x-fighters, ... :p

EDIT//: You live in London, cool :p I'm comming to London from 1 feb to 5 feb :p

J0GA said:
Thanks Typo and glenwheeler

Predictions .. Well I think schumacher will be champ. But I want Vettel for champ :p
I also think Alonso will do good, now he's with ferrari.

But I think this is the most difficult season to make predicitions ... There are so many changes ... :p

It will be fun though!

EDIT: thanks Aarlev! Yeah, Red Bull as the drink, Red Bull in F1, Red Bull in skateboarding, Red Bull x-fighters, ... :p

EDIT//: You live in London, cool :p I'm comming to London from 1 feb to 5 feb :p

Drop your prediction in the F1 2010 thread dude! I went to Silverstone last july and vettel absolutley owned! He was so far ahead on the 1st lap i was shocked, coming out of Stowe when the rest of the pack were still coming down hanger...crazy speed!

Greg

Welcome to DF J0GA Bert!

J0GA said:
I'm also looking for someone of my age ( prefer female) to chat with (msn). Because I would love to improve my english. It's sucks right now so ...
Introducing Onartis...

English: Very good
Female: Apparently not.

Thanks!

@Greg

I'm looking for someone who lives in the UK. Because they speak perfectly english. :) With that guy I could speak dutch ...