Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's xmas time, so who's excited apart from me.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Jazajay, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Right xmas as in the past 3 years falls on my week off so I get most of it off, that and I have another 7 off as in the week just gone, got decorations up, trees up, wines not bought yet, not as ready but way more excited then typo, kids prezi's all brought, he he I want to play with them now, I'm such a child.

But I meet up with like 3/4 of my fam on boxing day and we have a huge fam, so boxing day to me is lets see who's succeeded and who failed in the past yeat, my cuz runs 3 companies so I always fall in the middle, :(, but I have kids so I all ways win by the end of the night, as they are still running around like processed kids and everyone's like awww how cute as all the olduns sleep it out. :love:

My kids this year have all ready seen Santa and will be watching him live on xmas eve on the official santa NORAD tracker and it will be just great.

So can't wait for it, I want it to snow, by I cycle to work so I don't want it to happen until the day before xmas eve though as I'm working next week.

Anyhoo I think there is a question in here somewhere? :confused:
    Aww yes who's excited and what are you doing over this great time of year?

5year old Jaz who soooooo can't wait for Santa. :angel:
  2. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

I'm looking forward to it all, but the excitement won't kick in until xmas eve for me, once i know I've got everything sorted, or it's too late to do anything about it!

I'm hosting xmas this year for the first time. My Mum and husband and my fiance's family. The rest of my family (brother & sister) have jobs where they have to work, so it's normal for us now. Should see them on boxing day over at my mum's with any luck.

I'm lucky enough to get a nice long break over xmas (24/12 - 4/1), so I'll be nice and busy sorting my freelance stuff out and basically getting ready for the new year and a load of plans that I have for it!

For the moment I'm excited about spending the day in London on Wednesday with my fiance to celebrate two years together!
  3. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Im kinda excited but not - christmas has come around way too fast and ive done NO shopping :( After ive done my shopping and wrapped everything im sure ill feel christmasy :) Woo!
  4. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Yeah it does come round super quick... i've just about done all my shopping - doing final round tomorrow and putting the tree up wooh!
  5. Becky

Becky Member

Kind of, got a few things planned, which should be fun!

However, as with most years I work over Christmas/New Year (unlike my friends) which is always a bit of a bummer., 'least the weekends fall nicely against 'bank holidays' :)
  6. Rjho

Rjho Member

I LOVE this time of year bring on the tinsel! However, my wife has banned me to the conservatory, where she says I can put up all the glistening, glittery tat and Santa shrapnel I can find, to my heart's content as long as it is away from her fully coordinated Christmas tree urgh!

Is anyone up for starting a new thread (including a poll) where we can submit photos of our most design challenged Christmas decorations and have a good laugh voting:- who is Mr or Mrs Santa's Grotto 2009?
  7. yes an no to looking forward to Xmas :) looking forward to the time off from work and the chance to relax with Natalie .. other than that not really :p always is an expensive time of year :(
  8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I am surpirsed christopher, I would have thought you were planning on feeding the 5000!

I'm excited, just seen christmas rota, everything will be grand!
  9. naaahhh not feeding the 5000 at all.. though I am doing an Xmas party for a friend of ours between xmas and new year :)
  10. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Well kinda not too much as havnt really had any time to think about! way way to much other crap going on!

But got my first card this week thats now up in the Van so kinda feeling a little christmassy now haha :D

Dressing up as a snowman tonight for night out in PLymouth so maybe will start to feel it soon!!
  11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Why are you in plymouth? I love to hate that city!

and where was my invite?
  12. your invite is in the post Mike :D
  13. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

I was told you could do it everyday during the holidays.:(

Awww now that may explain a few things.:D
  14. sarah

sarah Member

I am soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Staying with some uni mates and taking fully advantage of town! Don't think itst hat bad here apart from roads!

Also great for longboarding!
  16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

my love hate is a long story involving one church on mutley plain and an ex and current girlfriend.

It sure is an easy place to get crunked:)