Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

its late, but hello

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by bentzak, Dec 11, 2009.

1. bentzak

bentzak Senior Member

just realised i never went on this section before,

well im zak, im from the southwest england, at the moment i am building a portfolio with the intention of going fully freelance by the end of the winter. my site will be up soon!

since leaving school 6 years ago i have lived a seasonal life style, following the surf sun sand and snow, im currently in the french alps. i am self taught in design, seeings as im not really the academic type (just ask any of my old teachers), for me it works, ironically everyday's a school day for me! learning all the time, but i love every moment of it, and i know that this is my future.

well thats me for anyone who has seen my name about, and for anyone who's wondering it was the first default when i put my full name (zak bentley) into aol when regestering, thought it was funny, stuck with it

so theres a bit about me.

also, just wanted to say, i think design forums is the shizznay! not many places you can go on the web without someone calling you a noob, or some other internet slang. good atmosphere here. its a rare treat.

peace,

Zak

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

welcome noob :p

3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Hey Noob how's it hang'n'.

French Alps eh, sweet.

4. bentzak

bentzak Senior Member

just when i was starting to think this place was different,

yeah french alps, cant compain, boarding by day, designing by night. like batman, if he didnt care so much about gotham.

Z

5. welcome to the forum Zak :)

6. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome to you and your 89 posts...

7. bentzak

bentzak Senior Member

better late than never mother used to say!

Z

8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

It's a times like these I wish I'd listened to what my Mother used to say....