• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

its late, but hello

bentzak

just realised i never went on this section before,

well im zak, im from the southwest england, at the moment i am building a portfolio with the intention of going fully freelance by the end of the winter. my site will be up soon!

since leaving school 6 years ago i have lived a seasonal life style, following the surf sun sand and snow, im currently in the french alps. i am self taught in design, seeings as im not really the academic type (just ask any of my old teachers), for me it works, ironically everyday's a school day for me! learning all the time, but i love every moment of it, and i know that this is my future.

well thats me for anyone who has seen my name about, and for anyone who's wondering it was the first default when i put my full name (zak bentley) into aol when regestering, thought it was funny, stuck with it

so theres a bit about me.

also, just wanted to say, i think design forums is the shizznay! not many places you can go on the web without someone calling you a noob, or some other internet slang. good atmosphere here. its a rare treat.

peace,

Zak

bentzak

just when i was starting to think this place was different,

yeah french alps, cant compain, boarding by day, designing by night. like batman, if he didnt care so much about gotham.

Z