Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its Friday and I cant be arsed!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by bigdave, Oct 23, 2009.

1. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

Does anyone else seem to produce absolute shite on a Friday afternoon? :icon_cursing:

I just really cant be arsed, my will to live has all but completely gone! the only thing that's keeping me going is the knowledge that my ipod is loaded with Johnny Cash and ACDC for the walk home!!
  2. socreative

socreative Member

i did a bit of work today yeah but mostly I have been producing headshots in CounterStrike 1.6 today :)
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

By Friday afternoon my head is fried, nothing a few pints of stella won't fix though, have a good weekend.
  4. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

No wonder you look so portly in your picture Boss. I doubt you'll catch them Dukes without a car!!!
  5. socreative

socreative Member

he'll probably be chasing some gilrs after those stellas tonight
  6. Have the same old problem… Don't know if finishing at lunchtime on Fridays would help or just move the 'friday arvo lack of motivation' to friday morning? that would be a waste of a whole day
  7. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

We have an hour for lunch each day and Ive often said that cutting down to 30 mins and finish at 3pm on a friday but NOOOoooooo!!
  8. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

...and that's the beauty of working for yourself. If I'm feeling like that and there's nothing really pressing to do, I'll go and pick my boy up early and go out somewhere. That, or play Team Fortress for a bit.