Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its a sign your getting old when....

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Jazajay, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

.....you get excited over plants. I've just purchased this amazing Peace Lilly for my lounge. TBH I did get a tad over excited once I purchased it, it's a plant but I'm well over the moon it's coming. Is that a sign your getting old.....or just stranger?

Ssssh Larry, sssh!
    People don't understand that I can only hear you. :lol:

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

It's a sign the feminine side of you is coming out, something you want to tell us :p

3. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Hay I resent that! :mad:
    I'm only feminine at the weekends when people call me Louise I have you know. :D

4. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Hay good news my plant arrived. :D

Tad smaller than what I thought it was going to be, okay a lot smaller, and for £20 I can't beleave I never got into the flower business but I know from experiance that great things come in small packages so I'm more than happy with my amazing plant.

Dead chuffed with myself and plan on getting several more you will be glad yo hear Levi. Yey me. :)

5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Personally I knew I was getting old when I ID'd someone and her date of birthday was after I started high school!

6. I know i'm getting old because the thought of buying a new sofa is really appealing LOL

7. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

@mrp
    Please tell me you are not 20? :lol:

@Chris
    Are the holes really getting that much? :)

8. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Ive got a bit of a thing for bamboo :eek:

9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

little off...

10. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

@Br3n
    Ooooo now your talking :D
    Can you get it it house plant form?

@Mrp
    21? :lol:

11. br3n

br3n Senior Member

More of a desk plant than a house plant.

[​IMG]

12. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

O dear lord, where can I get mine? (nod)

13. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

You know you're getting old when you feel the need to start a thread titled "You know you're old when..." and then go on to discuss your love of plants ;)