IT Support website

Honestly it just seems bland and too wordy to me. It needs to be a bit more punchy and easy to read.

as levi said, it's just bland. plus things just dont feel like you've put them in the right places, more just dumped them wherever possible.

was this by any chance a dreamweaver job btw? looks pretty bad code wise.

it may pass as w3c valid but it doesnt mean you've necessarily done a good job.

more sounds like you did the dreamweaver job, went on w3c, checked it, and copied and pasted the right code in instead...

i like the gradients tho, and sorta the logo :)

No consistancy in anything, some images have an internal border on 3 edges all different amounts :S

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm not a designer by trade, I'm in IT hence the site but I wanted to get some professionals feedback.

Any ideas what I can do to pep it up a bit? I am in the process of removing some of the text to make it less wordy.

Tim, what do you mean by things don't seem to be in the right places, anything in particular or the whole layout?

br3n, which images have internal borders that are different sizes?

Any other comments or ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tim, what do you mean by things don't seem to be in the right places, anything in particular or the whole layout?

it has no liquidity to me.

also, as br3n said, there's no consistancy, it's the 'plonk plonk plonk' solution instead of thinking where each one goes and how it flows down the page.

Back