Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It started with a dream...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by MarcJacobs, Mar 21, 2012.

1. MarcJacobs

MarcJacobs Junior Member

Hey guys and girls,

First post just to say heeeeey! In the process of starting my clothing line :)D)
    I haven't ever studied fashion, design etc but always loved clothes and having a good appearance! Worked at mortgage company and several other similar job but have been out of employment for a while now! Had a dream about a month ago now that I had a clothing line, designs and even the name, so guess what I did haha! Woke up and now 'following my dream' haha corny or what? But I'm here now and have loaaaads of designs that I'm having trouble with on photoshop which I HATE already lol but hey a good workman never blames his tools! So I will be harassing people with awnsers on how to do stuff and concepts but on here mainly to share my journey with other people in a similar position and also to follow others!

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome and good luck!
  3. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.
  4. welcome to the forum
  5. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

welcome to DF
  6. yellowdog

yellowdog Member

Welcome to DF mate. I launched my clothing line just before Christmas last year so if you need any information just send me a message. Good luck!