Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It is good to be here!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by MarkAOrr, Nov 2, 2008.

1. MarkAOrr

MarkAOrr New Member

I run a printing and direct mail management company based in Milton Keynes. My constant message to all my customers and prospects is that the most important thing about print and direct mail is the creatives. If it is written very well by a good professional copywriter and designed very well by a good professional graphic designer and all the pictures have been taken by good professional photographers then it will get good professional results.

For that very good reason we do not do any in house design. I find it very strange that some print companies want to compete with their own client base. We like to collaborate with all the creative professionals to produce great results for our clients. That collaboration starts with us gifting the client to the designer, we don't want any money out of it. We do of course have some graphic design clients and referrers who like to make money out of the print and direct mail. We are very happy to provide that for them.

If you want to deal with a printing company that really appreciates good graphic design then call Mark on 07903 655 169 or email him at mark@printingandmailing.co.uk. I will make it worth your while.

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Mark

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums.

Hope you stick around :icon_smile:

3. dot design

dot design Member

Hi Mark

Good to have you here!

All the best
    Gareth

4. Eagle

Eagle Member

Hi Mark

We communicated years ago - good to see you're still going strong. :icon_smile:

Mark

5. dot design

dot design Member

Nice to hear this, its more often over looked by those seeking this kind of work and replaced with a "who is the cheapest" kind of thinking!

Will take a look at your site Mark.