• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is This Thing On?

Spanna

Hannah here.

I stumbled on this gem of a site while searching Google for "amazingly talented, quirky, interesting, like-minded, very cool".

I'm currently unlucky enough to be working a 9-5 job in insurance. I just want to meet people who are as passionate as I am [about design... not insurance], learn the stories behind it all and just generally meet nice people.

Huge Hi

Let's talk.

Tom Sound

Hello Hannah, and welcome. Sorry to hear about your 9-5, are you looking for a design job instead of insurance?

Hope you enjoy your stay, sure there'll be some amazingly talented, quirky, interesting, like-minded, very cool people along at some point

:D

Sunburn

insurance cant be boring , unless your just selling then its probbaly cak! although i have a freind who deals with insurance claims, he say's its very funny dealing with some of the stories and claims he has to listen to and then subsquently make a descion on.

welcome to the forums btw, Geoff

Renniks

Some SEO right there, now when you search for "amazingly talented, quirky, interesting, like-minded, very cool". there is only one result and it's us, and we're top if you search without the quotation marks [google search]

Welcome to DF :D

Greg

Hi Hannah,

Welcome to DF, sorry to hear of your insurance 9-5! Hopefully the forums can help take your mind off of that :)
So what's your background in design? Do you have any work online, or is it more of a passionate hobby?

Hope you enjoy the forums,
Greg

Spanna

Sunburn said:
insurance cant be boring , unless your just selling then its probbaly cak! although i have a freind who deals with insurance claims, he say's its very funny dealing with some of the stories and claims he has to listen to and then subsquently make a descion on.

welcome to the forums btw, Geoff
Geoff,

It is claims I deal with, admittedly a few of them get some laughs but it's mainly tedious "my house is broken, give me some money!"

Thank you for the welcome