Is my logo the best quality?

jonbartdesign

Hi,

I want to make business cards with my company logo. Please take a look at my logo attached and let me know if the quality is the best it can be for printing on a business card? The jpg is the original file and the png is my edited version in png format.

Thank you,

Jonathan

Attachments

• final design 11.png
    final design 11.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 28
  • final design 1.jpg
    final design 1.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 30
'The best it can be' is not something easy to quantify.

Is it good enough to print? - it doesn't look great to be honest.

I don't really understand why the jpg is the 'original' file. Nobody would create this as a jpg file - Is this something you've been given to fix/recreate for print?

As said above it would likely be best recreated in illustrator and then you could output it at whatever quality was needed.

As said before, it should really be a vector, but for a business card the files/resolution you have will be ok

its good to see. they are better as per my observation. But you need to improve it in some good typography. thanks

The white edges on the first image leads me to believe you cut the background out in photoshop?

Last edited by a moderator:
The white edges on the first image leads me to believe you cut the background out in photoshop?

Nearly all your posts so far have mentioned your website - if you're only here to promote your own website then please desist. If you have anything of value to add to the topic then add it and don't redirect away from the forum.

The user isn't looking for inspiration on logos - they're looking for information to improve the quality of the logo.

I've removed the link to your website as it's completely irrelevant - and you can link your site in your signature. If you're having problems with that let me know and I'll set it up for you.

And welcome to the forums!

You telling me that I now have to google his website?!
Are you just going out of your way to make my life difficult? :ROFLMAO:

PS. The quality of the logo is most certainly not the best. I think the pitch is a little off? Or maybe it was done in the wrong key?
Can you tell I own a piano :whistle:

Back