• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is it just me? Fav food avatars are killing me!

h_freezy

since the start of this month's avatar theme, i've had problems staying so long on DF because it makes me hungry and crave for food. :p

Tom Sound

yeah I know what you mean, someone's got a green curry by the look of it, makes my mouth water everytime they post. mmmmmmm

:up:

allyally2k

glenwheeler said:
What is it you have there ally?
It's an Austrian dish - Kärntner Nudel. They are so yummy like giant ravioli filled with various fillings. The ones in the pic is filled with a mixture of mashed potato, cottage cheese, chives then wrapped in the fresh pasta, boiled and served with plenty of hot butter. Might sound strange but are very delicious!! :D

allyally2k said:
it's an austrian dish - kärntner nudel. They are so yummy like giant ravioli filled with various fillings. The ones in the pic is filled with a mixture of mashed potato, cottage cheese, chives then wrapped in the fresh pasta, boiled and served with plenty of hot butter. Might sound strange but are very delicious!! :d
im now hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!