Is flash website template is good?

hitech

Is the flash template is really good for website.
I also read form some where that flash is not good for SEO. Any advance opinions?

Flash is great, seo is fine if you know what you're doing. But templates, why bother. by very definition your going to be having something unoriginal and probably with a big stamp somewhere saying "made using super-flash template wizard" or something to that tune. So I suppose it depends what you want to do with it really.

flash has its place.. slowely degrading in the corner like a pub wino :lol:

granted, revelations in coding are slowly chipping away at Flash's foothold. I for one welcome the day when Flash isn't the only way to make the web shiny, but that day isn't today. Try disabling you're flash plug-in and then kiss goodbye to the full function of YouTube, Facebook, All the iPlayers, IMdB, Behance and Google Analytics to name just a few.

wac said:
granted, revelations in coding are slowly chipping away at Flash's foothold. I for one welcome the day when Flash isn't the only way to make the web shiny, but that day isn't today. Try disabling you're flash plug-in and then kiss goodbye to the full function of YouTube, Facebook, All the iPlayers, IMdB, Behance and Google Analytics to name just a few.
um facebook has webm and h264 options so basically as soon as the next version of firefox is released it will make no difference, current google chrome and safari can do h264 now iirc

ralphsaunders said:
You also get rid of advertising, which makes it worth it, occasionally.

firefox and adblock plus :)

ralphsaunders said:
You also get rid of advertising, which makes it worth it, occasionally.

lol, don't come crying to me when all of your friends have free iPads because they shot 4 monkeys!

Levi said:
um facebook has webm and h264 options so basically as soon as the next version of firefox is released it will make no difference, current google chrome and safari can do h264 now iirc

As I said, the day is coming, but it's not today.

Back