IPO changes 'shameful' logo

Eagle

The Intellectual Property Office used to have such a god-awful logo that I recently felt compelled to write to them and ask just what they were thinking?; did they not think that their logo was a tad... "uncreative" and "non-innovative"... :icon_rolleyes:

It seems they listened - but alas, I never got the gig. Probably because I also said: 'are you taking the piss?' :icon_biggrin:

Now, I just wonder how much they paid for the new one? Probably tens of thousands, I'll bet. It's a fine logo, don't get me wrong - but I would question the spacing and overall arrangement - it lets it down badly. :icon_thumbdown:

ipo-logo-change.jpg

Not a fan I have to say, as the spacing on the lettering is awful, and the graphic says 'underwater sea king' (think little mermaid) to me, rather than intellectual.

No. However, the next day, two tall gentlemen wearing black suits and sunglasses did visit me. They said they were sent to tell me that everything was "on schedule".

I didn't understand what they meant of course and thought nothing of it. Probably just CleanE-Z reps or something. I must say; they're looking smart these days.

Back