iPhone

Not really, its an amazing piece of kit that does its job brilliantly :)

I'd be a sheep if I was getting it purely for aestethic values and wanted to be part of an in-crowd. :icon_rolleyes: The iphone isn't cheap and I couldn't afford to do it just for looks :icon_biggrin:

iPhone rocketh!

I have had my new 16GB iPhone for 3 weeks and iza very nice!

When I'm jogging in the middle of nowhere, it guides me home.

And then there are apps, apps, apps… (The guys here do all smack themselves in the head when I use the voice dialing though. :icon_tongue_smilie: )

I am a bit of an Apple byatch. :icon_blushing:

I also have a 16gb White iPhone 3GS. I've always wanted one from its first release but too many functions were missing. I like the apps & the ease of syncing with my iMac.

What's the battery like on the 3Gs model? And will it make me breakfast like my mactop does? (well it does everything but the breakfast, but still).

Just remember though... you only own one, you didn't invent it! :icon_biggrin: (I love that joke!!!!)

My lesser half is due for an upgrade on Thursday and desperately wants one.... he won't stop parping on about it!

What's the battery like on the 3Gs model? And will it make me breakfast like my mactop does? (well it does everything but the breakfast, but still).

It really depends on what you're doing/how long/etc.

I personally only use the 3G if I'm actually online & turn it off when I'm done. Voice calls & texts work fine without 3G on. The same goes for WIFI & location services (for maps). Leaving all the options on WIFI (and searching for WIFI), 3G, location, push email will all drain the battery. Hope that helps.

As for the breakfast, there's an app for that under the paid tab :icon_tongue_smilie:

Well, I just became an IPhone widow today :icon_crying:

Must admit, it is pretty cool though.... just wish I could get sense out of him when he's on it!

My wife is also a member of that club. She says whenever I'm silent some where in the house she knows I'm on the iPhone.

Question. Has anyone named their phone. Mine is called Elle (Macpherson) :icon_wink:

They truly are a great bit of kit, I've got the 3G not S but it is excellent and well worth the money. I too aren't swayed by brands or what is cool, but the features, ease of use, user experience just speak for themselves.

There is a reason everyone bangs on about them!

Can anyone recommend good design/development orientated apps? I have adobe ideas which is perfect because I always need a pen and paper and I have got the abduzeedo blog - i'm a huge fan of their daily inspiration feed - just got it so thought i'd share and enquire.....

I've currently got the 3GS, I didn't think I'd use it that much but it has proven invaluable and now I wonder how I ever lived without it!

Back