iPhone photography

CSparkes said:
Hi Glen, Yeh all Iphone, kinda mega snap happy with it so get a few good ones!

photos are great man! Ill be opening a new site soon for iphone photography ill let people know when its up and ready XD

People are poopooing the iPad.
...are these the same people that said 'the camera on the iPhone is no good'.

Great snaps people.

glenwheeler said:
photos are great man! Ill be opening a new site soon for iphone photography ill let people know when its up and ready XD

Yeh well I often add some too to facbook through it, so more than happy to get involved with a site like that for sure!

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know the iphone site is due to be launched in may. I will be getting the domain on thursday and Ill drop it in here once I get it.

@ Typo, I prefer spam in blackbean sauce myself :D

Glen, you should check out a couple of photo apps. The first is Pano, you seen it? It's a panorama app where you can stitch photos together and the images aren't compressed or resized smaller like some panorama apps so you end up with some decent sized photos to print out.

The second is a gorillacam promotional app which is free. It looks like they sell a gorillacam fixing for the iphone too. It's got some cool features like continuous shooting for snapping pets and stuff and a function where the whole scree becomes the shutter release so you can push any of the touch screen to take a shot. And a self timer woohoo! :D

oooohhh thanks for that tom...*picks up iphone and goes to app store* woah just got the both of them wicked apps!!

Just going to bring back this thread, anyone on here think the Iphone4 Pics are superb? Mega Mega happy with it! Will post some up but deffiently saves having to take a camera for those quick snap shots!

Yes, really impressed with it. Have you done the new software update and got the HDR option too? Sometimes you get a bit of blur when it blends the shots but pretty cool :up:

Yeah blurrs a bit This shot was taken last week outside girlfriends flat. Its been onto facebook so compressed but yeah happy as hell with camera!

63081_478366915711_602790711_6717928_6524390_n.jpg

This shot is of my God Son and was taken spare of moment when didnt have camera, this is why i love the device!

28472_444332630711_602790711_5846772_817734_n.jpg

When we first got the iPhone 4 I have to confess we were disappointed with the picture quality. However, if you use it outside or in a room with lots of ambient light the results arn't bad. In addition there are some really nice features which not even the studio Nikon has... such as being able to focus on someones face simply by touching on the screen! Then there is the video which can get quite arty.

Here's my little one out conker picking the other day...

One is the the original colour from the iPhone 4 and the other is after making it B&W with a bit of soft focus on the iPhone app PS Express. The pictures are better quality but the forum software has reduced their quality but you get the jist.....

Enjoy.

Attachments

• colour.jpg
    colour.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 4
  • mono.jpg
    mono.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
Back