Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone on Orange

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Nov 10, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

**** a 27" iMac - I'm using that money to get an iPhone on orange.

Market research FTL.

You guys got yours yet?

2. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

i thought you hated orange?

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

4. tim

tim Senior Member

i do but

i wanna snipe their HQ but unfortunately i think i may get sacked or similar

5. Mikey

Mikey Member

O2 is where its at :p

6. Becky

Becky Member

I'd love to be with a provider that gives me naff-all signal locally :p

7. tim

tim Senior Member

o2 has never let me run out of signal... but orange doesnt let me use anything on my road... makes sense!

8. Becky

Becky Member

lol, like vodafone, the signals a bit naff here ... except one village where the only signal you can get is vodafone ><

9. i'm just going to stick with O2 works at home and at work :) its all good :)

10. tim

tim Senior Member

yeeess chriiss

11. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I went to get my iphone today and all I came out with was bugger all. They turned me away till Friday because I didnt reserve one :(

12. Becky

Becky Member

S'ok they turned me away 'til August :( But I shall try my luck again on Friday lol

13. Mikey

Mikey Member

Shouldn't live in the middle of nowhere! :p

I've never had a problem.

14. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I rang up orange earlier to see if i could blagg one (my contract doesn't run out till June, but eligible for upgrade in March) and they said ring back on 15th December and they'll give me one then as I have been with them so long! Bit strange but i'm def ringing back then!

15. Becky

Becky Member

Oooh good news, they fobbed me off for the same reason. Still going to go into the shop on Friday bur if not I'll give them a nudge in December :clap:

Give me the middle of nowhere any day, I absolutely hate cities ><

16. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Yeah they must be just giving priority to new peeps and upgrades that are due now. My logic was that i only pay £10 a month so i was thinking surely they'd rather have £35 a month off me... so hopefully will get one next month if i keep pestering them ha

17. Becky

Becky Member

Sounds sensible. I'm paying £25/month was paying £35 and been with them for years so I'm sure they'd be willing to give me one if I bend their ears a bit :D Thanks for the tip

18. tim

tim Senior Member

well the good news is im about to get a stupendous discount off o2 contracts, which means i can add on tethering and unltd txts/calls and have it at the same price!