Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iphone apps

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tbwcf, Sep 5, 2009.

1. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

I'm guessing there's quiet a few of us on here with iphones...

Anyone found any awesome apps??

My latest additction is Minigore... and can't wait for the update with more levels and features!

There's some cool design related ones about too like 'what the font'
  2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Screen shot your iphone and show off the apps :p
  3. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I don't have an iPhone, but its a game I am addicted to on my fella's phone!
  4. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

@renniks - hmmm normally I would use my iphone camera and mail them to my mac but that's not gonna work.... I'll do it with my gf's later

@HippySunhine - yeah I was nicking my gf's at every opportunity before I got mine!
  5. I don't have any games on my iPhone... but thats cause I've not played one worth keeping for very long... :p :lol:

And I can tell Andy's addicted to Minigore (he said so on his twitter :p :lol: )
  6. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

7. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Don't have an iPhone but I got an iPod Touch and use the apps on that...I'm addicted to 'Scramble' play it every night before I go to sleep zzz
  8. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Here we go... some of them will have a pretty short life expectancy to be honest I'm always downloading stuff from the app store to try.

@renniks - thanks for the tip! I can see this being useful to trick mates when they leave theirs lying about!

@allyally2k - That looks pretty cool!
  9. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Also try blowfish it's very silly but fun. What is the tea round and barista app?
  10. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

TeaRounds - pretty cool you make lists of ppl involved in the tea round then shake and it scrolls the list and randomly selects someone to make the tea - use it a lot at work!

Barista - is instructions for making all different sorts of coffees!
  11. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

oh that tea one sound class, think i would use that all the time at work i feel like I'm always making the bloody tea...although i probably do drink the most!
  12. Damn Andy.. you've got loads of Apps :lol:
  13. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I expect more screenshots of Apps :) I dont have an I phone but its cool to look at
  14. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Ive just lost my phone on a night out (not a iphone)
    Anybody want to buy a poor Hippy an iphone?
  15. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

oh dear...I want an iphone when are they coming to Orange?
  16. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

My favorites are, Flick Fishing and Wildwest pinball for games, for entertainment Smack Talk, which animates cute animals to repeat what you say which sounds sh*t but its very funny (or is it just me?), iswap faces for switching peoples faces over in photos. Another good picture one is oldbooth where it gives you mail and female hairdoos and surrounds to drop your friend and family's faces into. For photography, Pano is cool as you can make panoramas from your pics but it keeps each pic the original size so you can actually print them at a good size. For Music, Last FM, Finger piano and Shazam for telling you what tune is playing when you Shazam it. Apps I find handy are remote for controlling your itunes over your wireless network, Motion X gps for finding my way home after a long bike ride and it plots your route as you ride which is downloadable and can be uploadedand viewed on google earth/maps. Tioti TV is handy for setting my Sky+ when I'm out and forgotten to record Jeremy Kyle.

Also Tecnobox is too addictive

17. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Sounds like you've got some good ones Tom! I'll get around to checking a few of those out!

There's a music app called beatmaker I fancy getting but its £11.99 and as I no longer actually make music on my computer with proper software reason/logic etc I can't really justify it! I might check out that techno one to start...

P.S - screenshots!
  18. tim

tim Senior Member

let me just explain that im a neat freak with apps, i have them categorised so as not to get confused.

Omni Invoice is my app of the year, a fiver for all your invoice templates and shit. saved me so much time on the go.

genius is pretty good too, for the zoom and all the other camera add-ons.

oh and national rail is cool but i still cant say that five squid was justified.
  19. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Wish I had an Iphone :(
  20. can't find the iPlayer app anywhere online Timbo.. did that one die a death or is it for 3Gs only? :)