• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

iPhone Apps questions

Hi Guys,

I bought dropbox last month and find it really good for the iPhone. I use the 50Gb limit version at the moment which is great!! I can view almost everything that's in my dropbox from my iPhone however there are a few questions I would like to ask so here they are.

1.) as I cannot edit the files what do you guys recommend as the best app to edit, view word, excel etc etc files? I know there's a few on the app store. Are there any u guys suggest at all?? I know the mobile me service has one already built in. In it a possibilty it can be paid for sepratley??

2.) are there any apps out there where I can view Photoshop and illustrator files etc?? All I want is something that will open/view them...I can't seem to find anything at the moment, however I haven't had a huge look.

Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

tim

1.) as I cannot edit the files what do you guys recommend as the best app to edit, view word, excel etc etc files? I know there's a few on the app store. Are there any u guys suggest at all?? I know the mobile me service has one already built in. In it a possibilty it can be paid for sepratley??
quick office (it's £6.49 but one of the best apps in the app store)

2.) are there any apps out there where I can view Photoshop and illustrator files etc?? All I want is something that will open/view them...I can't seem to find anything at the moment, however I haven't had a huge look.
im not too sure i havent checked, but i doubt it... if a file's not viewable a file isnt viewable...