Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone Apps questions

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Feb 14, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I bought dropbox last month and find it really good for the iPhone. I use the 50Gb limit version at the moment which is great!! I can view almost everything that's in my dropbox from my iPhone however there are a few questions I would like to ask so here they are.

1.) as I cannot edit the files what do you guys recommend as the best app to edit, view word, excel etc etc files? I know there's a few on the app store. Are there any u guys suggest at all?? I know the mobile me service has one already built in. In it a possibilty it can be paid for sepratley??

2.) are there any apps out there where I can view Photoshop and illustrator files etc?? All I want is something that will open/view them...I can't seem to find anything at the moment, however I haven't had a huge look.

Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

quick office (it's £6.49 but one of the best apps in the app store)

im not too sure i havent checked, but i doubt it... if a file's not viewable a file isnt viewable...