• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

iPad tips

davewill

hi guys, so i got an iPad for Christmas, completely unexpected! Now Ive downloaded all of the basic apps and a few games I wondered if anyone could recommend any apps that they find really useful (for any walk of life!)
Cheers

davewill

haha,thanks typo, that was my first purchase! Ive bought angry birds, time crisis, everybdoys golf and scrabble. I also added the twitter/facebook apps, flipbook, dropbox, adobe ideas, PS express and then got a few free news apps (bbc, sky sports, telegraph, NY Times, Empire mag)

Jimlad

davewill said:
thanks jimlad, ive already got that on my iphone. ive wasted many a bus journey collecting gold rings!
Nice one, don't waste your money on Sonic 4 though, I got the PS3 version and it's floaty and slow.

Pulse is an excellent RSS newsreader, updated recently to pull in Facebook and Twitter feeds too. Project magazine is worth a look. It's Richard Branson's new ipad specific one. Second issue has just been released. Looks amazing with the video backgrounds and the interactive adverts.
Guardian eyewitness (a photo a day) is worth a look.
Flick Kick Football is a great paper toss style football game.
Fruit Ninja is cool
CineXPlayer is a great video player, letting you watch movies in most formats without converting to apple formats.