IPad Design Software Testing/Reviewing - GoMobilePro

jonsimcox

We are launching a new software solution for Creative Pros to enable you to design your own magazine/publications and then publish on the iPad.

The system is free to use. It integrates completely with InDesign CS3/4/5/5.5 and is incredibly easy to use.

Sign up now and start designing some cool publications, and don’t forget to give us your feedback

Start at: GoMobile | The Ultimate iPad magazine creation tool | Try it Free

Jon Simcox
[email protected]

guess 68.3% tablet market share is enough to make devs prioritise/prefer iOS :p

ah sh*t here we go :p

tim said:
guess 68.3% tablet market share is enough to make devs prioritise/prefer iOS :p

ah sh*t here we go :p

even going by your numbers that still leaves nearly a third of the market (mostly android I would expect) that hasn't bought into the Apple marketing machine and bought a better tablet :p

Levi said:
even going by your numbers that still leaves nearly a third of the market (mostly android I would expect) that hasn't bought into the Apple marketing machine and bought a better tablet :p

lol im kidding around, what people own is completely personal preference :cool:

Says £700 only if you want to publish a single application - you can publish to the iPad for free if you don't need a fully branded reader. I have an app on there live at the moment which cost nothing. Android is nice and in 12 months there might be a market - problem is at the moment the different screen sizes which means you either have to design various versions or scale (which defeats the whole point of quality design), also the lack of a robust marketplace (at the moment) - At the moment it's a lot of effort for little return where many publishers of apps have proven a viable financial return on IOS.

Back