Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing Pepper Communications

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Pepper, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Pepper

Pepper Junior Member

Hi All,

Just a quick introduction to Pepper Communications! We are a commercial printing and mailing company based in Devon and have a pick and mix approach to our services. If you want a top quality printed brochure, leaflet or poster delivered to your door, then great. If you want us to personalise and mail something you already have printed, we can do that too! Where we really add value is by printing and mailing your job all as one service.

Check out our website at and see for yourselves. Any feedback will be gratefully received. If you want to talk to me about a project just drop me an e-mail, seth(AT) and I will call you back!

I look forward to meeting you and hearing about the latest in the design arena and hope to be able to add some input to your threads!

Regards, Seth Whitford
  2. welcome to the forum :)
  3. wac

wac Senior Member

Afternoon Pepper!
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

holla blad! welcome to df
  5. welcome to the forum :)
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

2 x Welcome from Chris, you're popular already Pepper Seth!
    Welcome to DF, nice domain name by the way :)

7. Wee Jimmy

Wee Jimmy Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

On little niggling thing about your site, the left margin seems a little tight. I'm drawn to the latest news more than the text on the left and the white text on light purple and mustard seems a smide harsh