Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing Fix

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Fix Design, May 22, 2012.

1. Fix Design

Fix Design New Member

Hi All,

I would like to introduce Fix....

Fix is a creative design and branding agency based in London. Our small team offers a personalised service from the brief through to implementation and delivery. We work closely with clients to produce great design that engage your customers.

Honesty is the key to any relationship, so at Fix we tell it how it how it is. You may need a whole website or just a few tweaks to make it perfect, we give you that unbiased advice.

We have extensive experience in the design industry and have worked with a variety companies large and small including Superdrug, QPR, Waterstones and John Lewis to name a few.

2. daytona

daytona Member

Welcome to the forums. and I REALLY like your site (and your work), you've been in my big 'agencies' bookmark for a while :)
  3. daytona

daytona Member

edit/p.s: I've never heard of people offering to design pitches. Isn't it a bit odd that a company might get a bid on the basis of a pitch that you've designed, what if they can't live up to the pitch? or is it purely the aesthetics? just quite interested to know a bit more about that.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.
  5. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the GDF, spread the word.

6. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Hi, welcome to the Forum.