Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

intro

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by griggs, Feb 18, 2011.

1. griggs

griggs Junior Member

hi guys my names christos antoniou, 25 years old currently a third year student studying Quantity Surveying. may sound boring just throwing figures around ordering materials and battling with clients over payments but on the weekends i throw shapes on the dance floor for fun. Currently working in the construction industry aswell which is helping me lots with finalising this degree :D so hopefully all goes well

i have a beautiful girlfriend that i have been with for 4 years and couldnt say a bad word about her even if it is "that time of the month" :angel:. no kids myself but i have got a nephew and niece aged 4 + 10 who think im" uncle cool "

music taste ranges but you wont see me at a barn dance haha. on the weekends aswell i play amateur footy in the south wales league our team is looking to push into the welsh league so fingers crossed on that one. looking for a new hobby really something i can get my teeth into and computer design has always been it i think what most people do on websites and logo designs etc is amazingly cool and wouldnt mind having tips etc or packages to buy to practice in my spare time

think thats it so yea

griggs

2. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Welcome Griggs, nice to find out a bit more about you :)

3. griggs

griggs Junior Member

can i have that sandwich now? kind of hungry haha..ill be looking for what to do and what packages to get for beginners

4. davewill

davewill Senior Member

haha, nope. I do have a voucher for discount KFC tho if that helps?

5. Chieftain

Chieftain Junior Member

hey guys...i am new comer here so let welcome me...i am just looking for some interesting things and i am pretty much sure that here i will get them. share some interesting things with me.
    central air conditioners

6. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Welcome buddy!