Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intro post

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by jannerman, Nov 4, 2010.

1. jannerman

jannerman Junior Member

Long time web developer, rubbish designer, not that I put either on my CV these days!

Currently managing a small IT Department in the sunny (?) county of Cornwall and am about to embark on a freshen up of our site. The site is very basic (not my baby as it goes) and I've been adding some CMS features to it and a backend database over the past year or so, but now it's time for the dreaded update.

I like to develop in classic ASP (hey - go with what you know right?) and would love to be able to have the time (and be paid for it) to develop a lot more, alas.

Hoping I can catch a good few ideas from around here, but perhaps more importantly get some helpful critiques on layout, design, etc

2. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. There's quite a few web guys here who I'm sure'll happily critique any work that's posted.
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome aboard Jannerman
    Like the job title you've gone with :)

I'm sure you'll find plenty of feedback and discussion on web design work, and I'm sure in return you can assist those less technically minded (me) with various issues! :p

4. jannerman

jannerman Junior Member

Will be happy to help if I can in any way! Thanks for the welcome....
  5. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Hey Janner, welcome.
  6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Howdo chum.