• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Insane!!

bigdave

Staff member
Holy shit!!

How the hell do you get into doing something like that?!? It's not like you can teach yourself by jumping off wheelie bins or owt!!

ARRIVALS

I guess you could practice with lower heights over water, or a bouncy castle type thing. Then when it's mastered try it higher. Good job he has a parachute!

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
"The fear is literally like a hurricane inside your head. Every nerve ending is saying "DONT DO THIS!!! Once you take that step, theres no coming back. It's something that WILL change you as a human being."
Jeb Corliss

No Shit!!

"The fear is literally like a hurricane inside your head. Every nerve ending is saying "DONT DO THIS!!! Once you take that step, theres no coming back. It's something that WILL change you as a human being."
Jeb Corliss

No Shit!!
Pah! I was pushed!

I got to sit though in door way of plane (no door just a hole) and I had 75mile an hour winds to my left and safe cosy plane interior to my right and I thought:

" Why am I doing this?"

Next there was a gentle push on my back and out I went. It didn't exactly go to plan but I won't go into detail as I don't want to put anyone off what was still one of the best things I ever did.