Innocent Drinks Q&A

davewill

i know theres quite a few innocent drinks lovers on DF so i thought you may enjoy this Q&A transcript taken from their recent AGM. Its a really interesting read on how the guys set up their business, their core ideas and aims and how they have grown from a small office start up to selling a percentage of the company to drinks giants Coca Cola. Top blokes by the sounds of it.

innocent drinks : the innocent AGM
________
Novana Residence Condos

Great post Dave! Great read too..shame that page does not have a text size toggle or even a page toggle...the footer stuff is tiny you can hardly read it...

I love the story he tells of how they sometimes put silly things in the ingredients for a laugh:

"And we once wrote a strawberry and banana smoothie label that said on the ingredients panel ?Six strawberries, two bananas, half an orange and two plump nuns.? It was a stupid joke. We didn?t really mean anything bad about it...."

"I got this letter about six weeks after the formal hearing, I opened it and it said ?Dear Mr Reid, you must either take off the reference to plump nuns or start putting them in your fruit juice.? It was a great moment."
________
Washington Dispensaries

Back