Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InDesign Tutorial Blog Post

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by maskell24, Jan 24, 2010.

1. maskell24

maskell24 Junior Member

Hi all!

I'd thought I would share a post I wrote for Callum Chapman over at Circleboxblog.com. It's a really nice blog, if you haven't heard of it check it out!

My Post was on InDesign, which is program that I excel in the most in the Adobe Suite, its caled InDesign Workflow Tips: Improving your Workspace and Working with Master Pages!

Link - InDesign Workflow Tips: Improving your Workspace and Working with Master Pages | Circlebox Blog

Sorry if this is against the rules? I hope it isnt :)

2. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Hmm not too sure, but I believe that would be something for "Inspiration Corner" At least it mentions tutorials. :) Looks like a really great one though I am not familar with InDesign..yet.

3. Anagoge

Anagoge Senior Member

It's quite a simple article really that doesn't go any further than the basics, but great if you're a newcomer to InDesign. Your article is well written however and I'd like to see you write more complex articles on the application.