Indesign Teaching - Paid

ana_21

Hey,

I'm currently studying arts and design at the arts university college Bournemouth. I'm creating a magazine for my final major project and i need to find someone to help me create the magazine through Indesign.

paid lessons.

can anyone help me out?

If you were a little bit closer to us then i'd say come by our offices and we'd sit down with you and discuss what you'd like to learn.

We do have a new website going live over the next month or so that will contain plenty of tips, tricks and articles for you to get involved with, also this forum is great for asking about things that you may get stuck with!

I went to the Bournemouth Arts Uni, are you doing a B.A. in Graphics or something else?

If it's not in Graphics you could try and ask the Graphic students for some lessons? Or maybe ask the Graphics tutors Roger or Phil (if they are still there) they are really nice people, I'm sure they would help or point you in the right direction.

I'm no longer based in Bournemouth so sadly I can't help with tutorials unless you ever come Brighton way?

Good luck, Katy

Back