InDesign Pixelated image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr J

Is there a way how to make this image appear less pixelated on Indesign?

Screenshot2011-03-24at130821.png

Its looks fine on a screen shot, but up close it could do with sharpening. I've tried to improve it on photoshop and export it to my document, but it still could do with clearing up.
I'm quite sure there isn't a way seen as the image is small!.but its too beautiful too not use!
its worth a shot if anybody knows?

Hi Josella,

This section is just for work feedback/critique - perhaps I should rename it from 'Everything Else' as seems to be a bit misleading :) will move this thread if OK.

As for the image, what size is your InDesign document? & what size + DPI is the original image?
Will this eventually be going to print or web PDF?

If it's just a display issue in InDesign do you know about Display Performance? (View > Display Performance > Fast / Typical / High Quality)

Greg

Appologies! I wasn't sure what this post would fit in
Can you add a catergry for 'Randomness' for me :p

Its gonna be a Print PDF eventually.
width: 375
Height: 500
Resolution 180 pixels/inch

I have tried Display Performance Fast and High Quality. Hasn't really improved the image :(

Josella said:
I have tried Display Performance Fast and High Quality. Hasn't really improved the image :(

Sorry was just mentioning that incase that's why it was appearing pixelated, it won't alter the image itself/at all, just the preview on screen.

What % are you scaling it up to in your document? A4?

The double page spread will be printed A3
The left side will display the image, and the right side body text.

oh well i tried! thanks anyway

Ah no worries Greg!
promblemo sorted! YEY

I've managed to do it on photoshop and export it to Indesign in full size.

THREAD CLOSED! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back