Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images for pre-school

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by Eskimo, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Eskimo

Eskimo New Member

Hey guys,

I was wondering is anyone can advise on where I can find some good images for a site I'm designing for my local pre-school group?

Cost must be low, even better free as the whole point in me doing the site for them is to try raise cash through awareness.

I thought images similar to this happy summer children playing at park cartoon illustration | iStockphoto.com woud look pretty cool for header images. However this site is soo expensive.

Any thoughts?
    Cheers

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Free images is a tough one. We tend to buy ours.

Perhaps find a local illustrator who has some interest in the project or ask around the parents at the school. I bet you'll be surprised by some of the talents out there.

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Here are the image sources we mainly use (unless original pics). Some are free.

Pay for use images are not very expensive considering the work involved in creating them IMHO.

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

5. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

If it were my gig I'd ask the pre-school if they could supply anything produced by the children - in my experience early years organisations eat that whole involvement thing up with a spoon.

6. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Not sure the web will render macaroni.