I'm sure I have this font? But what is it called?

@GCarlD

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 15.14.41.png

Any ideas guys? At first, I instantly thought Arial but I noticed the edges are slightly rounded off. I was wondering whether it may have been rounded off manually but I'm sure I have a font just like this, the 'Z' really gives it away for me, but I can't find it in my mess of a font collection.

That is definitely not the font :LOL: I promise the word in the pic has nothing to do with the name of the font. It's just the word in a sentence that I thought had the most clarity to upload. Thanks anyway!

Just looks like Helvetica with rounded corners to me. That style of K crops up quite a bit but the counters in the S are pretty distinctive.

It doesn't have Helvetica's fancy 'R' (Not shown in pic) and it is a bit taller and thinner than Helvetica. It's almost identical to Arial minus the rounded edges. I'll just go for Arial and work from there.

The 'G' is also a big give away, it doesn't have Helvetica's 'G'.

Cheers!

I disagree, to an untrained eye they would look identical but I see quite a few differences between Helvetica and Arial; that's why I instantly thought it was Arial as opposed to Helvetica, until I noticed the slightly rounded edges...

I'm now thinking what I initially thought is correct, it is Arial with its edges manually edited to be a bit rounded.

There are few differences, as outlined in the article. But it's mostly the same. I'm not that fussy that I'd start analysing fonts in such a way. As long as it's in around the same then I couldn't be bothered.

Ah ok, I'm the opposite, I really do analyse fonts, I like the subtleties of different typography; absolutely loved studying Helvetica back in the day as a student.

'G' appears a few times in the sentence the pic is from in my OP and even to an untrained eye, an Arial 'G' is noticeably different to a Helvetica 'G', something my client will no doubt pick up on.

I guess I was just wondering whether anyone knew of a slightly rounded edged, Arial type font? But seeing as Arial is my best bet, I'll just round off the edges slightly myself.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Yeah I've got Arial Rounded, way too rounded haha. Don't worry, I've finished this job now and not too long sent it off (went with Arial Bold).

Cheers. (A like for wanting to be so helpful as always) :)

Ha - I like being helpful.

I tried to straighten out the letters in the image, but it was taking too long. Had I more time I'd have uploaded to what the font.

Glad you got it sorted anyways!

Funny enough, What the Font managed to identify most of the letters in the full version of the image as it is, but none of its suggestions were even close...

Back