I'm starting a new brand identity business for you & I'd love your input.

Nonso

I'm starting a new brand identity business for you & I'd love your input.

Just click below to answer 4 very short questions. It only takes 2 mins!

https://nonso5.typeform.com/to/Zh5MoV

P.s check out the bonus question if you'd like to get early access.
To your success,
Nonso

Attachments

• IMG_20180217_094453_005.jpg
    IMG_20180217_094453_005.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 7
I'll just give you a tip so you don't go wasting your time elsewhere....

This site is a graphic design forum, primarily filled with people who do that type of work for a living....ie we've already done the bit you're offering, not to mention graphic design includes business branding and identity as part of it's services.... so I think you could say we don't really need your 'services'.

And there's no way I'm adding my email address into a survey for someone who I know nothing about... I get enough spam as it is.

It's impossible to complete your survey and the answers I want to give aren't listed.
Thanks for the tips, it was rely helpful. We also offer digital marketing services like SEO, social media marketing & other online marketing services

I'll just give you a tip so you don't go wasting your time elsewhere....

This site is a graphic design forum, primarily filled with people who do that type of work for a living....ie we've already done the bit you're offering, not to mention graphic design includes business branding and identity as part of it's services.... so I think you could say we don't really need your 'services'.

And there's no way I'm adding my email address into a survey for someone who I know nothing about... I get enough spam as it is.
Thanks for the tips, it was rely helpful. We also offer digital marketing services like SEO, social media marketing & other online marketing services

Back