Im looking for logo design

Sneakypkm

Hello

I'm looking for someone to design a logo for me. I'm currently starting a YouTube and stream channel and need help with logo design. I'm familiar with Photoshop but I'm not the most creative person when it comes to design. My channels are gaming channels,(a large variation of games) The handle I'm using is SNEAKYPKM. I also interested in someone to create a banner for my YouTube banner for my profile page. I will ask for the Photoshop file itself as well as a png file so I can customize as I need for my use. I will be looking for more work in the future such as stream overlay's. We can talk cost when contacted. I understand quality work is more expensive and I'm looking for quality work.

If this is located in the wrong thread I will gladly move it just let me know.

Sounds good. Although logos start their life in Illustrator, not photoshop, it's a major misconception among non-pros.

But as you're online and probably won't be doing business cards/invoices/etc. it's probably not that important :)

^ But you never know. Always best to have a logo in vector; saves having to pay out more money to a designer in the future, should you require it to be used for other purposes.

You can do a vector logo in photoshop too. Just need to use Vector Shapes, Vector Masks and Text Layers, then save it as a PDF.

Photoshops has the basics of vector tools, as does InDesign, but Illustrator is the program designed to help design logos as it has rich vector tools.

True but I'd still much rather and advise to use Adobe Illustrator over Photoshop for logo design. Save as a PSD (Photoshop) afterwards if necessary.

Absolutely illustrator is the correct tool.

I wouldn't save as psd though. Copy and paste should retain the objects as smart objects.

It still means they are restricted on output. But as a smart object they can be scaled to any size or resolution in Photoshop.

Back