Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm designing for 2012 olympic volunteers! You got any ideas?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by beepbeeo, Feb 11, 2010.

1. beepbeeo

beepbeeo Junior Member

Hi I'm a design student and my Uni wants us to design the outfit for our volunteers at the game.

I wanna know about your views on whether or not to have some union jack elements and do you guys still hate the 2012 logo? what about the vibrant colour ways thats used in the branding such as the pink, lime and blue as seen in the promotions.

Our guys are gonna be working outdoor most of the time so I'm thinking of a short length hooded rain coat/wind breaker in airtex fabric with a bit of cycling element. It'd be great for the ones who decide to keep the outfit after the game to wear it to cycle around london. Also how about taking some detail elements from country sportswear like hunting jackets? etc.

any ideas are welcome.
    some images to get you guys thinking -

[​IMG]

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

we are getting bombarded today!

3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I'll just copy and paste Greg's response to a similar thread elsewhere on the forum
    it's that time of year, final projects etc

4. beepbeeo

beepbeeo Junior Member

thanks for your replys I didn't mean to upset loyal members of the forum I just thought I might give it a shot having read a few interesting threads from this site before I am just looking for a few tips and comments from you designers out there.

5. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Introducing yourself might help mate. Go to the thread and drop something there 1st, I think people get a little fed up of ppl who wonder in and then wonder out..