Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm an Angel!.. All be it a slightly daft one!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by bigdave, Mar 16, 2012.

1. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

I ordered a case of wine just before Christmas from a company called Naked Wines. The case was about £80 but I had a voucher for £30 so it made it quite an economical purchase. They've been emailing me ever since to try and get me to join their wine club (or wine Angels as they put it). I've always resisted as I don't drink enough wine to justify £20 a month but they've finally got me! They called me at work today and offered to give me a £40 discount on top of the '30% angel discount' on my first order!! Because I was busy I didnt really engage brain properly and missed the faint wiff of terms and conditions!... £40 off... (on orders over £80)! :icon_blushing:

Anyone else tried any of the Naked Wines stuff?

2. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Naked wine. Do the bottles come with no labels? :icon_blushing:

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

If you drink enough they make you get naked, although that's any bottle of wine, isn't it? :dizzy:

4. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

I've got a £40 voucher...may try and then resist the calls! I'm sure drink enough!

5. bigdave

U can use the voucher without having to sign up to the club but the wine is very good and they are very nice people/persuasive.

6. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

I think their should be a cider club or a vodka club :)

7. bigdave

Mmmmmmmmm...... Vodka club!! That would be dangerous!!

I believe Cider Club is commonly known as Alcoholics Anonymous. lol

8. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

ROFL haha.

9. I got a £40 voucher a few weeks back that had a minimum spend of... £40. It was quite fun trying to make up a case that cost £40.01, though sadly it wasn't possible, and I had to pay a whole £11 for a six bottle case (!!). For that reason alone (and that the wine was pretty decent), you gotta love Naked Wines. That said, I'll wait for more vouchers, and an offer like yours before joining up!