Illustrator required in return for Graphic Design skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

@GCarlD

Hi there,

I am in need of an Illustrator to illustrate the front cover of a Children's book. It doesn't have to be anything too excessive, I do not want to take up too much of your time. It can be simple illustrations or your own style of drawing, what ever you feel more comfortable with and have the time to do. The book is for 8+ year old kids.

Please get in touch with me and I will further fill you in on the details. We don't require anything too specific, we are open to suggestions and your creative input.

In exchange, I can offer my skills as a graphic designer. I can't really narrow it down in terms of specifics as with most designers, I design a range of things and I am up to the task of anything you can throw at me.

We are hoping to find an Illustrator that we are happy with and can offer paid work for future books. This book is the first in the series, so we would more than likely need to keep the same illustrator, to illustrate the other books, as we would like to have the same style of illustrations for all of the books.

So in short, although this job is starting off as a skill swap, I hope it can turn into paid work, so once I give you the full details, I will then need to know your rates for this sort of work.

I look forward to hearing from any Illustrators out there.

Thank you.

Hi,

I don't need any Graphic Design at the moment, but please get in touch
if you think I can be of help.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back