illustrator cs4 tuts?

tim

anyone know of any fun tutorials for a slightly experienced user... is amateur the word? :confused::p

computer arts tutorials are the bizniz. They have illustrator tutorials for sooooo many things and you can learn more focussed stuff from the topic of the tut.

allyally2k said:
lynda... but ya gotta pay

I bought my Lynda sub (last week) for this exact reason. Been watching some of the other stuff too, and so far I'm liking it. But I can't give a full insight into the Illustrator stuff yet as I've only watched a small amount.

I get lynda free but i dont really get why everyone gets so excited about it... vectips helped me out more.... as well as vectuts...

Vectips is good (I may be biased because I won the ill CS4 wow book from there :p) Saying that the CS4 wow book isn't terrible either. It's not *that* advanced though, but has some useful tips.

becky- yeah it's not advanced just some of their techniques are pretty good. i like their style too- they explain things a lot more detailed than any of the other websites i find.

I can see lynda being a bit rubbish for illy, going by their other tuts, when they are teaching something technical its amazing.

I get lynda free but i dont really get why everyone gets so excited about it... vectips helped me out more.... as well as vectuts...
Well it depends what you want to learn... seems good for basic stuff, shortcuts etc. Maybe not so good for advanced techniques. And maybe you don't think it's as good as you don't have to pay! :D

Back