Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

illustrator cs4 tuts?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by tim, Sep 22, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

anyone know of any fun tutorials for a slightly experienced user... is amateur the word? :confused::p

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

computer arts tutorials are the bizniz. They have illustrator tutorials for sooooo many things and you can learn more focussed stuff from the topic of the tut.

3. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

lynda... but ya gotta pay

4. Becky

Becky Member

I bought my Lynda sub (last week) for this exact reason. Been watching some of the other stuff too, and so far I'm liking it. But I can't give a full insight into the Illustrator stuff yet as I've only watched a small amount.

5. tim

tim Senior Member

I get lynda free but i dont really get why everyone gets so excited about it... vectips helped me out more.... as well as vectuts...

6. Becky

Becky Member

Vectips is good (I may be biased because I won the ill CS4 wow book from there :p) Saying that the CS4 wow book isn't terrible either. It's not *that* advanced though, but has some useful tips.

7. maybe we need to set up a CS4 tips website :D

8. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I use cs3 though :'(

9. tim

tim Senior Member

becky- yeah it's not advanced just some of their techniques are pretty good. i like their style too- they explain things a lot more detailed than any of the other websites i find.

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I can see lynda being a bit rubbish for illy, going by their other tuts, when they are teaching something technical its amazing.

11. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Well it depends what you want to learn... seems good for basic stuff, shortcuts etc. Maybe not so good for advanced techniques. And maybe you don't think it's as good as you don't have to pay! :D

12. gasmarktasty

gasmarktasty Junior Member

13. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member