Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illegal Adobe Software

Discussion in 'Adobe Forum:' started by Jamo, Jan 1, 2009.

?

Do you use illegal software?

1. Yes I do

23 vote(s)
    37.7%
  2. No I don't

11 vote(s)
    18.0%
  3. I have in the past

27 vote(s)
    44.3%
  1. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

Good on you, I have been contemplating getting rid of my TV but we all need some luxuries in life, if not what's the point in living.

2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Well, I have a netflix account and a pretty large monitor ThinkVision LT3053p 30-inch WQXGA IPS LED Backlit LCD Professional Monitor - Overview

I just don't particularly like sitting in front of a TV mindlessly going from channel to channel. Watching TV programmes is annoying because of the amount of adverts.

Generally if I want to watch a movie I'll go see it in the cinema.

But mostly, I sit in front of a monitor all day, and when I get home I prefer to do outdoors things rather than plonk in front of another screen for another few hours.

I enjoy cooking too though, so that's always fun to do and experiment with. Shopping for ingredients is one of my favourite past-times, plus making/baking it!

3. Finaltouch

Finaltouch New Member

The answer to your question is Yes & No.

it depend's on the source of the download file and the person sending this download link to you.

I've assisted some of most of my client's to download/install/activate the geniue copy of adobe 2015 package + serial code within this platform without any issue.

Most of them are still using these package upto-date without any issue.

Thanks