igo or logo!

Chincherry

Hi All,

Your expert eyes would all be welcome please could you have a look at these logos and any ideas for improvement

Thanks

Jay

Attachments

• 11024d1311713631-whats-wrong-picture-picture-1.png
    11024d1311713631-whats-wrong-picture-picture-1.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 61
I love what you've done with the cross in the 't' in the first design. But I don't quite think the images go well with the text. Maybe it should be simple-er

To be honest the first logo doesnt really work at all, also the green on the t is too bright and not very readable. One thing that should always be looked at i alignment, both of your images and text are out of alignment, if in illustrator, just select both and center align. I like where you are going with the second design but the font doesn't work for me. Have you tried alternatives to this? Perhaps use the large x in place of the x of "x-pharm" and try a few different fonts to see what else might fit. The colours could do with some improvement, a little too saturated at the moment, try changing the green and blue to a more concentrated colour rather than washed out. If doing as I've said using the image in place of the x, try changing the font to blue, I think that would work better. Lastly if these are your only ideas you might want to try creating a few more, sometimes you can get stuck on just a few ideas and get stuck where as there might be another screaming out in your head that could go further, get sketching!

I would put the logo itself on the back burner for a moment and really go to town with finding a type face that fits what the company is about and then experiment with your colour scheme. Following that you'll probably find that coming up with something pictorial to accompany it will be a walk in the park.
I did this one recently where I drew the logo first and then struggled to find a type that worked with it.
ps.png

and I'm still not 100% about the type!

Thanks for all the critique guys, you were right I was not 100% sure and should keep reworking,slowly getting there what do you think about the one attached??

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 10
Hey all thanks

Wac you inspired me to do a 3D version

everyone please take a look and let me know what you think

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi Guys this is nearly the final version what do you think? do you like the font?

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
Looks unbalanced at the moment. Try making the icon smaller and over on the top right?

It looks wrong because the first 2 letters are capitals then the rest are lower case.

Also should the actual icon have a blue X rather than a plus (so the blue squares would be in all the corners then the centre)

Back