Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could go back in time...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Apr 21, 2009.

1. and change something not related to you... What would it be?

I would stop the people who invented big brother from releasing that onto the world - hence saving Channel 4 :clap:
  2. berry

berry Active Member

I would have killed the first mobile phone at birth. It killed the art of human contact and made us prisoners to trivial chit chat

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

persuade bill murray not to be in lost in translation.
  4. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

Boo hiss.. Bill Murray is great in Lost in Translation, which is also, an exceptional film.

I would have warned Wimpy about Burger King and Maccy Dees.. Peeps aren't interested in your chinaware no mo'..
  5. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

I'd tell Tupac Shakur not to go to that Mike Tyson fight back in 1996
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

this could turn into a massive argument...
  7. 88Media

88Media Junior Member

i would go back 15yrs and buy every single generic domain name , if only i could, i wish someone will finally get round to inventing a teleporter , and sell me one
  8. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

It certainly could! I love that film. :D
  9. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

There's always new opportunities, just gotta find them.

Know exactly what you mean though! :cool:
  10. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

not related to you ...
  11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I will not enter into a great debate, as I understood the premise of the film, I just hated it.

I have another one, find the man who made bleeding cowboys and slap him!
  12. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Only joking mate, I know it's a marmite film. :)

How about going back in time to swap helvetica with coolvetica! A travesty but what a practical joke.:D
  13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Indeed. I went with 3 other people, 2 thought it was the best thing ever, 1 said it was weird, not in a good way and I started shouting about how shit it was the moment the credits ran...

How about convincing someone to make terminator 3 good?

Or cue nerd moment, standing on the grassy knoll and shouting "DUCK!"
  14. That would be good :) that movie sucked so badly!
  15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Who knows what went through Christian Bales head when he was handed the script for 4! That is either the best script ever or there was a wheel barrow full of cash attached to it!
  16. berry

berry Active Member

Lost in Translation - overrated pile of crap... Life Aquatic - worse...... Bill Murray is relegated to a face in a tree in 'Get Smart' which kinda sums up his one dimensional puppy dog acting ability.

....That aside, how the hell can't they make a decent Marvel script, bearing in mind all the source material Stan Lee wrote for 25 years? Why try and re-invent the wheel? Numbnuts!!!
  17. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Berry, I think I love you!
  18. Because "Hollywood" doesn't want to follow the story that Stan Lee wrote all those years ago... Otherwise things would probably not be exciting enough for the Red Bull generation :mad: