• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

If I....

Tom Sound

xxmissbirdyxx said:
Noooo its not two! haha! :p counts as one :p

Oooo interesting lol

You'd have to keep shaving your hair around the eye lol :p

You can't change the rules just to suit you, that's definitely two, and anyway if you had (were allowed to have) TWO extra hands where would they be attached? Obviously you dont get free wrists, arms elbows and shoulders thrown in, so you'd look pretty rediculous. Is this for real? Are you considering surgery? Have I gone too far with this?

:confused: :D

Oh, I think i'd just let the hair grow over it, a kind of covert eye when needed

Tom Sound

xxmissbirdyxx said:
Ooh i never thought of that .... Hmmmm okay okay Ill change my answer - scrap the extra pair of hands and give me another heart :D

awwww :D

I've been thinking another bum cheek on the back of my head instead of an eye would be comfy, do you think?

Kevin

Slightly disturbing comment: "Does it have to be from the same gender?" :blink: :p

No I think a third eye or arm would be convenient ;)

Hahah umm you'd look a lil funny if it was something from the opposite gender haha!

Lol if you have an arm you just get an arm... no elbow... no wrist.. no hand just the arm lol! Where would you put it? Haha

Tom Sound

Errr, one more question, does it have to be attached? Or can you just order it separately, you know, like a breast just to have on your coffee table as a talking point. I'd quite like a foot as a doorstop, does it come with toes?

:confused:

Tom Sound

xxmissbirdyxx said:
LOL!

I guess you could do that.... poor woman whos walking around with one breast lol :p

huh! :eek: I must say, I'm pretty shocked at that, I didn't realise you would be taking the body part from someone else, that's just wrong, this is a sick game I want no part of! To think, for your extra hands you would have someone walking round with a couple of stumps!! So you could have some extra hands, some people! :rolleyes:

wrong

:p

Levi

Staff member
Now do I keep it clean or not :)

I can't decide if I would want another set of lungs (which work underwater not with air) or another tongue :p

Tom Sound said:
huh! :eek: I must say, I'm pretty shocked at that, I didn't realise you would be taking the body part from someone else, that's just wrong, this is a sick game I want no part of! To think, for your extra hands you would have someone walking round with a couple of stumps!! So you could have some extra hands, some people! :rolleyes:

wrong

:p
LOL! Well would you want a dead persons body part? It'd be all stiff and cold :S lol!!!

Krey20

I have an idea for an avatar theme!
Decide on your body part addition and get busy with photoshop.

I'd like an extra eye in the palm of my hand, I'd be able to use it as a periscope!