Ideas for design of logo!!!

qendrimis

Hi guys.. I'm working for a project in university to design a logo for number six that represent 6 different things in technology.. So I need help from you to tell me any idea that you have that could be unique and represent number six. This one kind I worked but I'm not sure it is the correct one and adopts with the things to represent project.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 14
NO

It's your project you come up with ideas.

No freebie help, sorry. But we will offer constructive feedback on your ideas.

Like Hank says, we shouldn't give you the ideas.

The one you have there surely doesn't answer the brief of technology. Why a compass, why a panda and why a creative agency?!
It should be called Six Panda Digital or something. The text isn't balanced right, you only see SIX when it's small.

You need to start with a number six or SIX lettering, then build around that. Make a list of technology businesses and tie some in with different sixes.

Doing course to become (I assume) a designer... wants other designers to do the work for them.... nope as others have said, you need to do the design work then we'll critique it.

Doing course to become (I assume) a designer... wants other designers to do the work for them.... nope as others have said, you need to do the design work then we'll critique it.
If I was a prof Designer I wouldn't ask you here... And I didnt say you to design it but to tell me any idea if you have or you can just skip this post

Delete the panda, the blue background and the words and leave the logo blank. That way it will be unique and allow people to use free expression to interpret the logo any way they want.

If I was a prof Designer I wouldn't ask you here... And I didnt say you to design it but to tell me any idea if you have or you can just skip this post

Yes. But the ideas need to be yours. Us telling you our ideas is us basically doing the work. And the work should be coming from you, not us, as it's your project.

Here's a working methodology:

1) Research
https://www.google.ie/search?q=6+di...UlJ8AKHZ6wB54Q_AUICSgA&biw=1301&bih=952&dpr=1

2) Answers

3) More research
https://www.google.ie/search?ei=v0c.......0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.TlgIFCYb2m8

4) Company name research
http://mentalfloss.com/article/87172/hidden-meanings-behind-15-company-and-brand-names

5) What will your imaginery company do?

6) How will it differ from competitives?

And build on this.

There are 2 key ingredients to being a graphic designer... one is being creative (ie coming up with ideas) and the other is being able to put it onto paper (or pc).

You need to leave the house, bed, desk; get away from your perch wherever it may be and look around.
Find the letter 6 in nature, or man made objects.....and go from there.
No one is going to share 'unique ideas' with you :) , but rather, offer critique ( hopefully constructive) on YOUR ideas.

Back